Go back to: Event Types
See also: How to play CTF (guide)
In Capture The Flag (CTF), two teams compete to capture the flag
of the opposing team and return it to their home base.
Any member of a team can pick up the opposing team's flag. When the flag is taken, all players on the map are alerted to the event.
The flag carrier must then escape from the enemy's territory and return with the flag to their own base to score.
If the flag carrier is eliminated, the flag is dropped at the point of elimination. If a member of the flag owner's team touches the flag, it is automatically returned to their base. If a member of the eliminated player's team picks it up, they can continue to try to return it to their home base.
The flag carrier's own flag must be 'home' at its base position for the carrier to score with the opposing team's flag.
- Capturing the enemy's flag: +1 point
- Picking up enemy's flag: +10 points
- Capturing the enemy's flag: +100 points
- Your team captures enemy's flag: +25 points
- Recovering your flag: +10 points - allowing immediate capture for team: +10 points
- Eliminating enemy flag carrier: +20 points - allowing immediate capture for team: +10 points
- Protecting your flag carrier: +5 points
- Protecting your flag base: +10 points
The team with the highest score at the end of the match wins the game.